15 January 2014

Thursday's office look inspiration

It can be such a struggle to figure out what to wear to the office everyday. Of course it's so easy to settle with a regular oh so boring business suit. But if you are like me... Why do it the easy way?

For me personal it gets harder to come up with a good look during the week. Mondays and Tuesdays I had already figured out during the weekend while going through some magazines and surfing on the web. Wednesday is already a bit harder. Usually it's a small adjustment on my Tuesday outfit. Then Thursday comes. My goodness! Thursday outfit can take me ages to figure out. It isn't Friday, so no "casual Friday" outfit. It's more of a "Almost weekend! Oh no.. it isn't" outfit.
So you kinda want to go a bit more casual, but not too much. Still want to come across as "hey, I mean serious business" during meetings.

So to speed it up a bit on Thursday morning, I present to you my Thursday office look inspiration.

Have a great Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment