07 January 2014

New girl in town!

Being a Cancer star sign my yearly forecast for 2014 started with "new opportunities for cancer in 2014!". This obviously can be interpreted in a million ways. I decided this was a push to put my actions where my mouth is. Which is; Stop juggling with the thoughts of starting a blog and "Just do it!" .

So here i am. Putting my first words on screen to be eternalized forever on the world wide web. Having the strange urge to share my interests with all of you. And having done a bit of research i guess i am not the only one. Do you really want to know what my new favourite nailpolish is or where i got this weeks best pasta recipe from? Ah we'll see. Let's get some work done first.


" Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect "



No comments:

Post a Comment