01 March 2014

Primark mini haul

So a couple of days ago I went off to the Primark. It seems that the Primark is popping up everywhere here in Holland. I like to snoop around every once in a while. See what they have in store. It's just a good store when you need/want something new but don't want to spent a fortune.

This time the case was I had a few hours to myself and I thought "haven't been there for a while, why not take a peek". And so I did... :) When I walk around I get nonchalant. It sort of has the " Ikea effect " on me. Everything is so cheap, you go like... "Oh... € 2,-??... aah.. why not... € 1,- ?? I will slap myself in the face when I'm at home and didn't get it..." . So when it's time to slide your plastic friend through the machine called the cash register... It's more like..." oh wow ... it's more than I expected..."

What did I end up with... Let me share that with you. It's not much. It was so busy and I hate busy, crowded stores, that I went on full speed through the store.
Coral coloured blouse.
Eco bag.

Infinity scarf
Beige / Black striped. 
Hot pink nail polish from the P.S. Love line.

Nude lipstick.
It looks pretty dark but on my lips it's definitely a nude one.
Hot pink coloured lipstick from the P.S.Love line.

Lip crayon from the P.S. Love line.

Liquid eye liner.

Already I am liking the eye liner pen. Normally I use a dipliner and sometimes struggling when I want to make a wing. With this eye liner pen I make wings as if I'm a pro. So yay for the eyeliner.

This is it for now!
Till next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment