24 January 2014

Pickie.com


Just quickly wanted to share this website with you guys. Pickie.com is a personal shopping magazine for beauty, fashion and living. The cool thing is that it really is personalized. When signing up you have to go through some questions first. Don't worry, no rocket science or anything. Just a couple of simple questions to check out what your interests are. So you don't get info about the latest boho fashion when you are more of a vintage type and you'll get the latest make-up updates that will fit your skintone best.

I guess the site and app have been around for a while. Which makes me wonder where I have been all that time. But now I've found it I think it's pretty cool. So check www.pickie.com or the appstore for the pickie app. Oh... and they are also on facebook and twitter.

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment