01 February 2014

Max Factor - Wild Mega Volume Mascara

What is the one beauty item I can not do without? Easy.... that's mascara. Eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation can all do without, but I'm not leaving home without some mascara on my lashes.....and just maybe also a bit of blush on my cheeky cheeks...

I am not really loyal when it comes to beauty brands to be honest, but I don't really step of the "yellow brick road" when it comes to mascara. Lately I'm using either Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara or Great Lash also from Maybelline. I tried some others but they don't really do it for me. So every now and then a little beauty fairy whispers in my ear to really try the one with the awesome packaging or the one in the flashing display. A couple of days ago I took a chance again with "one of the others". It wasn't the awesome packaging that attracted me towards this green fellow. To be honest it was the price. €10,- is more than fine by me. Although it also had me thinking... " € 10,-..??!! hummzz ... what good will that be?" . But I took the chance and thought I would share my experience with you.

So let's start with the look of it. It's ok. Not very impressive. Kinda olive greenish coloured bottled. But they reached the main purpose.... You know immediately what this mascara does or better said.. is supposed to do for your lashes. It gives you a Mega Volume. The brush has an hourglass shape. Was kinda sceptical in the beginning about it, but it really takes all lashes in one go. So a first hooray for this mascara.


Then of to the mascara itself and there you have my second hooray.... It's not too wet. Most mascara's I have tried are too wet. Especially when it's a new bottle. You need to apply several layers before it really hits off but not with this one. Still I like to put layer on layer on layer, but that's just because I think that's nice not because it doesn't really stick. And even after putting on several layers it doesn't clump. Does it give my lashes mega volume? Well.. Mega is a bit exaggerated, but it does give the lashes volume and it does shape them very good. I cannot deny that. What I also cannot deny is that I like this mascara enough that it will probably end up in my everyday make-up bag.



A thumbs up for the Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment